THE TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT IN THE APP
Through your use of the Services, we may collect personal information from you in the following ways:
(a) Personal Information You Provide to Us
• We may collect personal information from you, such as your first and last name, address, email, telephone number, and social security number when you create an account.
• We will collect the financial and transaction information necessary to provide you with the Services, including account numbers, payment card expiration date, payment card identification, verification numbers, and transaction and payment history.
• If you provide feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
• We also collect other types of personal information that you provide voluntarily, such as any information requested by us if you contact us via email regarding support for the Services.
(b) Personal Information Collected from Third Parties—We may collect certain information from identity verification services and consumer reporting agencies, including credit bureaus, in order to provide some of our Services.
(c) Personal Information Collected Via Technology—We and our service providers may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your interaction over time with our Services, our communications, and other online services, such as:
• Device data, such as your computer or mobile device’s operating system type and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, RAM and disk size, CPU usage, device type, IP address, unique identifiers, language settings, mobile device carrier, radio/network information, and general location information such as city, state, or geographic area.
• Online activity data, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, the website you visited before browsing to the Service, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of access.
• Cookies, which are text files that websites store on a visitor’s device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser for the purpose of helping you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, enabling functionality, and helping us understand user activity and patterns.
• Local storage technologies, like HTML5 and Flash, that provide cookie-equivalent functionality but can store larger amounts of data, including on your device outside of your browser in connection with specific applications.
• Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or clicked.
• Location Information. If you have enabled location services on your phone and agree to the collection of your location when prompted by the Services, we will collect your location information when you use the Services; for example, to provide our fraud detection services. If you do not want us to collect this information, you may decline the collection of your location when prompted or adjust the location services settings on your device.
Online Banking, Data Security & You