Available with Security RoundUp & Save Checking
The Security RoundUp & Save Checking Account works with your RoundUp Savings Account to help you save automatically. Every time you make a purchase with your Security Savings Bank debit card, the amount is rounded to the nearest whole dollar, and
the "round up" amount is automatically deposited into your RoundUp Savings Account. Each debit card transaction qualifies for the savings round up. For more information, please see FAQs for this account.
- $25 minimum required to open account.
- $2 monthly service fee. No monthly service fee when $25 minimum balance maintained.
- Exceptional rate of interest paid on the first $5,000 on deposit. Interest rates are variable and can change at any time. Tiered rate paid on the portion of the balance within the selected tier. See rate schedule for current rates.
- Overdraft Protection included.
Transfer to checking to cover overdraft (minimum transfer amount $50).
- Statement combined with checking account.
- Interest earnings calculated on daily balance of collected funds.
- Cash deposits begin earning interest on date of deposit.
- Non-cash deposits begin earning interest when collect - usually two days after the deposit is made.
- Return of electronic withdrawal for NSF is charged the current overdraft fee.