eStatements Registration Instructions:
Signing Up Is Easy!
- First, you will need to access the Security Savings Bank website using your tablet, laptop or PC. You cannot use the SSB Mobile App for eStatement enrollment.
- Next, you need to be enrolled in OnLine Banking (view information on how to enroll if you haven't already registered).
- After enrolling in OnLine Banking, sign in to OnLine Banking, and click on the ACCOUNTS tab near the top of the screen. On the left side of the screen, click on STATEMENTS.
- Read the Terms and Conditions. If you agree, verify your email address and ACCEPT. By accepting, you will no longer receive printed statements.
- Your first paper statement is provided for you at no charge. Let it be your reminder to register for eStatements.
Your eStatements will begin with the next statement cycle. You will receive an email from us each time your statement(s) is ready to view.
View our eStatement Disclosure
How to Retrieve your Statement:
- Log in to your OnLine Banking Account.
- Click on the ACCOUNTS tab.
- Click on STATEMENTS on the left side of the screen.
- If the connection to your eStatement does not proceed automatically, under "Statement Connection Succeeded" click the word HERE to open the eStatement page with your account(s) and select the statement date you want to view.
- You can print or save the statement after viewing (or just print the pages you need such as the check images page).
- When you're finished, just log out of your OnLine banking session.
If you have any questions, please be sure to contact us and we will be glad to help you with any questions you may have in getting eStatements set up for your account(s).