Business OnLine Banking
Make your own banking hours! At Security Savings Bank, we make it our business to help your business. Business OnLine Banking makes routine banking transactions convenient and also helps you manage your business finances.
Automated Clearing House (ACH)
- generate recurring monthly/weekly/daily electronic payments for accounts payable and/or accounts receivable between businesses and another business regardless of where they bank.
Direct Deposit of Payroll
- provide employee payroll direct deposit to any US bank location, either through creation of a file in the business online banking program, or by uploading the information from your own (NACHA format) accounting program.
- a business owner or trusted employee can be assigned as corporate administrator to review and authorize funds and file transfers before they are submitted for processing.
- allows for authorization of specific employees to perform specific tasks within designated accounts and allows for dual control of transactions.
Real-Time Account Access and Review
- review accounts and display up-to-the-minute accounts balances
- performed in real-time
- allows government tax payments to be completed in one system
- issue stop payment on items
Export Account Information
- transfer information to account software, including WebConnect for QuickBooks and Quicken
Two Options Available
BusinessLine Basic OnLine Banking
This option is recommended for businesses that review account information and use bill payment services. The business administrator can assign authorities to additional users within the company, based on job responsibilities.
Register for BusinessLine Basic
Self-registration for BusinessLine Basic OnLine Banking is available by clicking on Enroll located next to the "Sign-on ID" box.
BusinessLine Plus OnLine Banking
This option is recommended for businesses that use direct deposit of payroll, bill payment services, electronic payment of invoices, and use the EFTPS system. Users with varying authorizations can be assigned by the company administrator to maximize employee review and transaction capabilities.
Account balances can also be reviewed, funds transferred between registered accounts, and stop payments can be placed on accounts.
Register for BusinessLine Plus
BusinessLine Plus OnLine Banking registration can be set up by contacting Security Savings Bank at 309-734-9333 or 800-380-9205, or by stopping by either of our offices in Monmouth or Stronghurst. A monthly fee applies to BusinessLine Plus OnLine Banking services, and details are available upon request.
CONTACT SECURITY SAVINGS BANK FOR CURRENT PRICING.