Personal OnLine Banking
Getting access to your money couldn't be easier with Security Savings OnLine Banking! All you need is a web-enabled PC, tablet or smart phone. Just log in to view your accounts and transactions, transfer funds, pay bills with Bill Pay, and much more!
Following are just some of the convenient features offered with online banking:
- Access to your accounts anytime
- Secure encryption
- View your accounts in real time
- View balances and transaction histories
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make payments using Bill Pay
- Initiate Stop Payments
- Download account information
- Set up alerts
- View check images
- Communicate with Security Savings Bank securely
- Receive free monthly eStatements
- Reorder checks
Watch the Online Banking demo and see how easy it is to manage your financial information.
How to Enroll
Enrolling for OnLine Banking is easy! Click on “Enroll” located in the login box, and complete the online form. We will verify your information is up-to-date. Your internet banking registration will be automatically approved as long as your application entries match with the information on file at Security Savings Bank. If not, the bank will contact you to get updated information. Sign in with your “Sign-on ID” and the password you selected during the registration process.
To complete the registration process, a verification form will be mailed to you. This form must be signed and returned to the bank within 14 days of receipt. If the Verification Form is not returned by the deadline noted on the form, your access to online banking services will be suspended.
For more OnLine Banking information, please call 309-924-1172 and ask for one of our OnLine Banking Experts, or contact us by using our online contact form.
ONLINE BANKING PASSWORD CHANGE INSTRUCTIONS
A password change must be completed every 90 days. You can make the password change by accessing online banking through the bank's website. You WILL NOT be able to make the password change using the mobile app.
If you have reached the 90 day period, and login through the website, you will automatically be directed to change your password.
If, however, you reach the 90 day period and attempt to login using the mobile app, you will be unable to access your information until you take the following steps:
- Login through your browser at securitysavings.com. If you are not automatically directed to the password change screen, click on the "Account Services" tab, then click on "My Profile" on the left, and finally click on "Change Password." (You can change your password any time...you don't have to wait until you've reached the 90 day period)
- Change your password, then log out of online banking.
- You will then need to log back into online banking through the browser to activate the password for mobile access.
Conversion Instructions for Quicken and QuickBooks Users
Please click on the link for the instructions that pertain to your version of Quicken or QuickBooks.
Mint Conversion Information
QuickBooks Mac 2013-2016
QuickBooks Online Edition QB0 V78
QuickBooks Windows 2013-2016 Web Connect
Quicken for Mac 2015-2016 Express Web Connect
Quicken for Mac 2015-2016 Web Connect
Quicken for Mac 2007 Web Connect
Quicken for Windows 2013-2016 Express Web Connect
Quicken for Windows 2013-2016 Web Connect